Recipes from Jennifer Keller Smith, a St. Francis registered dietician.
- One can (10¾ oz) 98 percent fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1¼ pounds fresh green beans, cut into 1½-inch pieces, cooked until tender
- ½ cup canned French fried onions
- Mix soup, sour cream, and milk in 2-quart casserole dish. Stir in green beans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° until mixture is bubbly, about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle onions on top. Bake 5 more minutes.
Nutrition Info per serving:
Total fat: 2.9 grams
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Sodium: 172 mg
Carbohydrate: 12 grams
Fiber: 7 grams
Protein: 3 grams