- 12 boiled red skin potatoes – cooled, cut in half and scooped out
- 1½ cups diced chicken, cooked
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1½ cups cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons bacon pieces, cooked
- 2 tablespoons green onion, diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cooking sheet with nonstick spray.
With mixer combine cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, bacon and green onion. Mix until well blended and set aside.
Place prepared potatoes on cooking sheet. Place small amount of pesto into each potato. Place small amount of diced chicken on top of pesto. Place small amount of cream cheese mixture on top of chicken.
Top with Mexican blend cheese, put into preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Provided by chef Will Osgood of Pipers Café and Catering, 2130 W. Southport Road, Greenwood, 888-7667